This feature allows the option to manually add dates to a service rather than use the automatically generated dates.
Booking Robot is designed to automatically generate dates for the services. This is based on the selected months, days and times, but sometimes this may not work for a particular service making the option to manually add dates very useful.
- It can be used to compliment the automatically generated dates – to add extra dates and times that fall outside the normal pattern.
- It can also be used on its own when a service has no settings selected to generated dates automatically. Ideal if the service does not follow a regular pattern.
Add a Date
To add a new date there are 5 simple settings.
- The Status: Publish or un-publish the date.
- Date: Select a date to be manually added.
- Service: Select the service to which the manual date should be added.
- Auto Delete: Yes/No (default Yes)
The option for the manually added dates to be deleted automatically once expired.
- Time: Select the time or times that this service should be available on the manually added date.
Note: If the date is already being generated automatically it will be overwritten by the manually added date.